Tuesday, June 19, 2007

THE BITTER TRUTH

I feel like a statue of stone standing alone waiting for someone to fill life.
There is sorrow hidden behind a smile we may take a while to notice.
Why are we ashamed of our sorrow and proud of our joy.
We hide our tears because we remember our fears.
The catastrophe of sorrow is the agony you bare for whole life.
The insomnia you face can not be expressed in words and the nights wasted in pain even when you are not in vain.
The sorrow of your life makes you an insomniac and you develop a palate for alcohol.
The savor of alcohol is bitter but you acquire a sweet and sound sleep.
As they say no pain no gain- you injure your liver without realizing that alcohol is a killer.
I’m not a poet, I’m not a philosopher. I’m a human being but with a heart of stone.
I don’t know when I will write something good and the ones, who view my blog, please forgive me for writing and breeding cynicism.

They say time can heal the pain but it didn’t.
They say love can change the fate but haven’t tried.
When will the pain of solitude wane and I can write something nice?

No comments: