Thursday, July 19, 2007

HOW IT FEELS TO LOVE A FAIRY?.


My heart beats a different beat which you and only you can hear but don’t fear because I’m near. The distance between you and me is diminishing because the boundaries are vanishing.
Your eyes make me invade the seven skies.
I would like to ask you out and have French fries.
Your dainty gait makes my sanity merge with alacrity and please don’t consider me witty. You are so pretty that romantic potions of my notions are evolving in front of you by breaking the barriers of personal view.
The way you say cute makes me feel like playing a flute.
Your love has made me dive into the ocean of celestial illusion.
My heart was a stone and alone but you made it a chocolate cone which can never be alone.
Your love has healed my wounds and your bliss gave me a kiss which I always miss when you don’t kiss.
My dear fairy the foyer of my heart is not empty anymore because you seem to saunter there and caress it with your kiss.
I love you like the flowers love the sun.
Your love has made me obsolete and my gruesome emotions minute.
A sonnet can not express it and obstacle can not press it because my love for you is immortal not some tentative internet portal.
Your iris is so pious that it sways me and lays me in the celestial world.
My heart is immaculate like the sky so now you can calculate my love for you when you fly. Oh my fairy I want you to marry me so that I can carry you to the world of joy where both of us will lie beneath the blue sky.

No comments: