Thursday, August 9, 2007

NYMPH


When I hear you’re near
I know that you fear.
you are so pious that
There is no bias.

You are a nymph from
Paradise who has no
Prejudice.

You know when it
rains I forget my
pains even while I’m in
trains.

You are free of vanity and
a boon to humanity, who
caresses my anatomy.

It is true that I love you
even when you say you
know I feel like taking
bow and saying
Wow.

I know that you’re wondering
how even when I’m not thundering
now.

I love the way you gaze and do
everything in haste without realizing
your taste. Don’t worry I know
that you are my honey.


You are a nymph from paradise
where there is no prejudice.
You possess no malice
And that is my dilate notion.

You are the shining moon
with whom I love to meet soon.
Even when it is hot in noon.

You are God’s boon and pious indemnity.
Who nurtures my sanity.
Who refrains me from being witty
Because you are pretty.






No comments: